[Audio : Arabic/English] “We Have Made You A Balanced Nation” By Shaykh Nu’ maan Al-Watr [hafidhahullaah]
Abu Mariyah Junaid Bin Munawar Bin Ali Al-Hindi
Twitter : @haqkidawat
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Abu Zaynab Yusuf <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Subject: Benefit: NEW! MPUBS Audio: We Have Made You A Balanced Nation by Shaykh Nu’ maan al-Watr
To: Abu Zaynab Yusuf <email@example.com>
Bismillaah wa -Alhamdulillaah wa Salaatu wa Salaam ‘alaa Rasulillaah ‘amma ba’d
Muwahhideen Publications facilitated a LIVE tele-lecture with Shaykh Nu’maan al-Watr (hafidhahullaah), who is from the mashaayikh of Ba’daan, Yemen in the district of Ib, and head of Dar-ul-Hadeeth there. The Shaykh addressed us on the topic of Islaam being balanced, between negligence and extremism. This lecture event was conducted on Wednesday 23rd January, 2013 and was broadcast LIVE in Masjid Ibn ‘Abbaas, Tobago, two masaajid in Trinidad, Masjid ul Khaleefah and Masjid us Sunnah, and six masaajid in the U.S. Masjid Al-Bukhaari, Florida, Masjid Ibn ‘Abbas, Georgia, Masjid Uthaymeen, New Jersey, Masjid Nur Allaah, New York, Masjid as-Sahabah, Ohio and Masjid Tawheed, Michigan.
This lecture event was translated LIVE into English by our brother Hisham AbouZeid (hafidhahullaah).
Listen/Download49:27 mins. [Arabic & English]
Shaykh Nu’maan al-Watr (hafidhahullaah) commenced this lecture by stating that Islaam is the middle path; it is the Deen void of shirk and it is the Deen that Allaah is pleased with for His slaves. Surely, Allaah has relieved us of shackles and chains and made this Deen easy and comprehensible in both creed and application. The creed is compatible with inherent human nature that has not been corrupted and fulfils the needs of the soul and body. It is the Deen that can solve all the problems of mankind; and whoever holds tenaciously to it will find happiness, guidance and safety and will not be humiliated. The believer will become good in himself and would help others attain goodness.
Our Shaykh further stated that whoever contemplates, would realise that Islaam is between two falsehoods – negligence and extremism. This nation is one that is just and its creed is founded upon worshipping Allaah alone without any partners.
Shaykh Nu’maan then went on to exemplify and explain some of the areas in which Islaam takes the middle course, between negligence and extremism.
From them are:
- Belief in the Prophets – Between the Jews who reject the prophets and the Christians who deify them.
- Ibaadah – Between the indolence of the Christians and the extreme hardship in the worship of the Jews.
- Purity – Between the Christians who hold almost nothing as impure and the extremity of the Jews.
- Food – Between the Christians who almost do not discern between halaal and haram and the Jews who, due to retribution for their sins, have many things that were made haram for them.
- Obeying the ruler – We obey him in what is in accordance to the obedience of Allaah. However if we see from him disobedience, we do not usurp his rights nor do we revolt against him. Rather, we do not obey him in this disobedience and advise him.
- Obedience to Parents – Between those who obey their parents even if it means disobeying Allaah and those who neglect their parents to the point of disobedience. Children – We do not relax the rules for them to do as they please nor are we so strict that it falls outside the boundaries of Islaam.
- Women – The woman is not forbidden to learn and teach, however she is bounded by the Shari’ah, which insures her protection and that of the society.
- Financial transactions – We neither extract assets from the hands of the people nor do we distribute the wealth of the people amongst the lazy and those who do not work. We are allowed to increase our wealth according to the legislation but engaging in interest has been made impermissible.
The Shaykh (hafidhahullaah) ended by saying it is upon us to learn the magnificence of our religion and become acquainted with the tremendous benefits of it in this life and the next. He then made du’aa for us all and asked Allaah to make us from those who are guided and guide others and that this sitting be a proof for us and not against us and that this gathering be a reason for happiness in this life and the next.
Wa Billaahi Tawfeeq
Wa SallAllaahu wa Sallaama wa Barak ‘alaa Nabiyanna Muhammad wa ‘alaa ‘Alyhi wa Sahbyhi wa Sallam
This email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it. To unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.
|Reply via web post||Reply to sender||Reply to group||Start a New Topic||Messages in this topic (1)|